Today's recipe is for a DeIorio’s style Quesadilla/Calzone! Here’s what you’ll need.
- 12” Thin Crust Pizza Shell (DeIorio’s Item #535)
- ½ Cup of cooked chopped chicken
- 4oz Shredded Mexi-Blend Cheese
- ¼ Cup of your choice of Salsa
- (Optional) Add a few pinches of chopped red onion or other vegetable as desired!
Start off by preheating the oven to 450°. Take out your 535 12” Thin Crust Shell and on one half of the shell spread out half of the cheese. Then put your chicken, salsa and other desired ingredients on the cheese, and finally sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Fold the empty half of the shell onto the half with all of the ingredients, pinch the ends together and then fold the edge up on top of itself to seal it. Make a few slits on the top and bake for about 6 minutes depending on the oven. Cut it into fours, serve with salsa and or sour crème and enjoy!